Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Why I Created This Blog?


 Since I have this computer and internet connection at home will its obvious that I created this blog to earn money...Yeah!... Exactly!.. I made this so that  I will be able to use my time to something very rewarding and fun. Writing is one of my hobby that's why I come up with this idea. And I know that "Money" is one of the most interesting topics here on internet that gather a massive number of readers and followers everyday and I made this not just for me but for everyone who are interested to look for extra income without going anywhere or to apply a job outside of the house, waiting for hours if your qualified or not and on. This blog has a lot of information you need to know so that you too can earn money without so much hassle, pressure and stress from your office work. Here you don't need a boss and a time frame coz you can work anytime, any day or 24 hours a day 7 times a week its all your choice. Everyone is welcome specially those people who are unemployed, underemployed, full time housewives/daddies, any employees with less salary or not enough benefits, any Ex or former Overseas Filipino Worker or OFW, and a student looking for extra income this is your chance to earn money. Make a blog now and start earning today.

Did you know that there is a huge number of people who does not have enough job or jobless to earn money to sustain their families and personal needs? Yes! It's true!... It is estimated that there are 2.9 million unemployed people in the Philippines in 2009 and there are 212 million people in world today are jobless. Which may add to the mushrooming cases of poverty and crimes that can be noticed specially in poor countries in the world. This is the time of recession and not only my country Philippines is suffering from financial catastrophe but the whole world. Many people didn't realize how amazing is the internet when you use it into productivity and profits  specially today that this technology is growing wider. That's why I come up the idea to create this blog to help everyone to build their own online income by just using simple ways like this one. This is for you, for me  and for all of us.


Click Next Post...

No comments: